[Sigia-l] Gimpsy Nat Lang Search

Avi Rappoport analyst at searchtools.com
Fri Nov 1 15:44:50 EST 2002

I hope it's useful, the implementations I've seen have failed to
scale to really large or generic systems.  Much easier to apply to a
single domain of knowledge, such as using a CAD program than to the
variety of human information seeking!  It's also language dependent,
not exactly global or webwide...

Avi

--
Search Server Industry Analysis from Search Tools Consulting
    (510) 845-2551  -- <mailto: analyst at searchtools.com>