[Sigia-l] CMS sharing

Ranti Junus junus at mail.lib.msu.edu
Mon May 27 11:56:10 EDT 2002

Thanks, Sean.

The CMS Watch is another place to check about CMS application
<http://www.cmswatch.com/>, sort of the ZDNet of internet.

There is also a very active mailing list for CMS users and vendors,
http://www.cms-list.org/.  The topics range from discussion on CMS features
to the definition and terminology of CMS itself.  The good thing is, sales
picth is strictly forbidden.

Sean, if you don't mind sharing it with us here, where did you get the list
(which ALA-SIG discussed this CMS products)? Thanks.

ranti.

--
S. G. Ranti Junus
Systems - 100 Main Library