[Sigia-l] re: Time for communications to take charge of your website

George Supreeth george at ivistasolutions.com
Thu May 23 16:48:28 EDT 2002

do you mean not part of 'I.A' or not part of an Information architects
deliverable. Interface design puts a visible face to I.A that regular
management types cannot see...

what about I.A's who do color coding during navigation design?
Isn't wireframing some way of defining the interface?
How about prototypes, they're pretty close to the final layout... isn't
that an interface?

So, what interface design were you referring to?

- George