[Sigia-l] Site Critique Permissions

Broad, Jonathan Jonathan.Broad at deg.state.wi.us
Fri May 17 12:09:55 EDT 2002

DMCA? Well, whatever you do, don't use that evil reverse-engineering utility
built into most browsers called "view source".

That illegally thwarts the anticircumvention device known as the "rendering
engine". ;)

Jonathan
Jonathan Broad
Information Architecture/Content Management
Citizen Portal Project Development Team