[Sigia-l] research: when is it enough?

Victor Lombardi victorlombardi at yahoo.com
Mon May 6 14:33:00 EDT 2002

Just to expand on that answer, I'd say you're done
when you find the best answer given your research
resources. Sometimes our hypotheses don't lend
themselves to discrete answers, so it's a matter of
determining how much of your resources you can devote
to finding an answer. This amount of resources could
be determined by your ROI argument (assuming this is a
situation where your resources are finite).