[Sigia-l] Call for Quotations

Rudorf, Carl crud2 at allstate.com
Mon May 6 09:10:36 EDT 2002

"The two most important tools an architect has are the eraser in the drawing
room and the sledge hammer on the construction site."
-- Frank Lloyd Wright

I suspect this is the source for the following oft-quoted remark by Mr.
Wright.

"You can use an eraser on the drafting table or a sledge hammer on the
construction site."

I wonder if anyone has a genuine source for the latter.

Carl Rudorf

CANVAS Application Services
Online Reference Team
Willow Road Plaza, U2