[Sigia-l] Re: audience analysis and demographics

PeterV peter at poorbuthappy.com
Wed May 1 15:58:42 EDT 2002

>Sure hindsight is perfect, but these people actually get paid for this crap.

I am trying to find the value in traditional market research (I mean
dividing people up by income, lyfestyle (married, single, ...), age,
location, ...) for IA's. Is there really no value at all in this research
for us? I have limited experience using research like that for real life IA
work, and have found it's value very limited, but surely other people can
give different experiences?
PeterV
http://petervandijck.net