[Sigia-l] Form Usability - Search & Cancel location

Listera listera at rcn.com
Tue Jun 25 23:22:50 EDT 2002

"Joe 10 Enterprises" wrote:

> "Do you really, really, really want to Reset that form?"

Better yet, every blank web page should automatically throw a dialog box to
developers asking if they really, really, really want to include a Reset
button on that form :-)

Over the years, I must have clicked on a Submit button easily a few thousand
times. I have never ever once clicked on a Reset button, except by mistake.
Do people actually use the Reset button for any meaningful purpose? Talk
about, great danger/little gain and royally peeved users!

Best,