[Sigia-l] email interfaces

PeterV peter at poorbuthappy.com
Mon Jun 17 18:30:31 EDT 2002

At 04:44 PM 6/17/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>I'd love to dump the text interface because it's
>cumbersome and not terribly usable, but it does have the really
>powerful advantage of working with offline clients.

Hi Sean,
I really like the ideas on the website!
For me, dumping the text interface for the html interface (in the email)
would be the same as assuming everyone who will use your application uses
the latest Flash instead of just a browser. You'd be limiting your audience
to people with a lot of Internet access. That's an assumption you can make
if there's no way to do a usable text interface I guess, but I would like
to think there would be a way... I might be wrong though...
PeterV