[Sigia-l] Bread crumb navigation path

Ziya Oz ZiyaOz at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 11 02:32:20 EDT 2002

"Joe 10 Enterprises" wrote:

> To be the way I like them to work you need 1 of 2 things:

My problem was more mundane: how do you *automatically* label the crumbs per
page?

Referrer page: <TITLE> I was a two-headed monkey in my dream </TITLE>
File name: tails.html

Current page: <TITLE> I dream in black and white on Tuesdays </TITLE>
File name: special_day.html

root > section > subsection > subsection > monkey > Tuesday
root > section > subsection > subsection > dream > Tuesday
root > section > subsection > subsection > I was a two-headed monkey in my
dream > black and white
root > section > subsection > subsection > I was a two-headed monkey in my
dream > special_day
root > section > subsection > subsection > I was a two-headed monkey in my
dream > I dream in black and white on Tuesdays
Etc.

Labeling could get problematic very quickly.

Best,