[Sigia-l] Freelance IA consulting: Discovering the cost of do ing business

Augustine, Liz Augustine at rational.com
Fri Jun 7 16:09:29 EDT 2002

And once you figure out that minimum amount, does it ever make sense to
undercharge, say, when just getting started and trying to build a portfolio?
Or when the other option is not to bring in any money at all?

-- liz

Liz Augustine
Technical Writer, XPG
   New --> (781) 372-5853
Rational, the software development company