[Sigia-l] Organizational Design

zapolsja at WellsFargo.COM zapolsja at WellsFargo.COM
Mon Jun 3 20:39:54 EDT 2002

> While we continue to defer the debate about who/what we are
> in specific,
> does anyone have a public link to a reference (diagram) that
> addresses the
> 'whole' of all the roles involved (ala. interactive agency
> model with all of
> the various titles of specialties)?

Hi Paula.   Gong Szeto and Patty Pallisco presented some slides as a show
and tell at last year's Advance for Design summit which included diagrams
they created to show relationships of roles within the "UXG (user experience
group) network" at Rare Medium.  The slides can be downloaded from:
http://www.aiga.org/content.cfm?contentalias=szetoandpalisco

With Patty & Gong's permission, I adapted a couple of these slides a bit for
my own use and found them helpful while making a case for a more integrated
scenario planning and design team at Wells Fargo last year (though
ultimately those efforts did not pan out -- at least, not yet).

John Zapolski
Customer Experience Architect
Wells Fargo Internet Services
zapolsja at wellsfargo.com