[Sigia-l] unemployed?

Andrew Hinton ahinton at symetri.com
Sun Jun 2 17:23:53 EDT 2002

For those who responded and were so concerned about my feelings, let me
reiterate my postscript from the original message (you'll find it below).
I acknowledged I had 'ranted' and that JZ was decent, that I was just
puzzled. But, yeah, I probably did go overboard. Sorry about that.

Zeldman is a terrific resource in a lot of ways. I've passed info from him
on to our designers often (and I've given his pdf of his book chapter to
client communications departments when I've had to collaborate with them).
That's exactly why I was shocked by the IA remark on his blog, which I took
to be a snyde swipe at the practice...

(I'm off to the druggist to pick up my bottle of chill pills.)

--
:: s y m e t r i ::
andrew.hinton ÷ information.architecture ÷ ahinton-at-symetri.com