[Sigia-l] bottom text links

Susan Zeyher susan_z40 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 30 10:21:44 EDT 2002

When I am looking at Web pages I don't like repeated
navigation at the bottom of each page, because it
wastes my time trying to figure out if I have missed
an important link.  A lot of Web pages are so
complicated that it takes a lot of eye time to look at
it all and choose the link for what I'm looking for.
Plus, if the links at the bottom are not an exact
duplication of those at the top, then I wonder if they
are for different things.  All this is very confusing
to me!  I prefer the solution of a "back to top" link
on long pages.

Just my 2 cents.

Susan Zeyher