[Sigia-l] [PLUG] Adaptive Path Workshops in D.C., Dallas, an

Anders Ramsay anders at nyc.rr.com
Tue Jul 23 23:16:07 EDT 2002

On 7/23/02 10:41 PM, Christopher Fahey [askrom] at askROM at graphpaper.com
wrote:
>> While we're on the topic, if you're in or around New
>> York City this September you can take my IA course at
>> the Parsons School of Design for only $450.
>
> Or you can take me out to a nice restaurant (Zagats 25+, my choice) and
> for the price of a NYC dinner and two nice bottles of wine I'll tell you
> everything I can (in under 3 hours) about information architecture.
>
> Think ROI.

Actually, I think both Victor's class and dinner with Chris would be worth
every penny (and I saw Jeff and Peter do their Adaptive Path thing at UI
East last year, and they were great too, especially because the fee got
charged to the corporate acct :> - but for those of you who are dead broke
(or stingy) just go to my site and read all about working as an information
architect completely for free(!) - but hurry, this offer may not last...

http://www.andersramsay.com/work/process/

-Anders