[Sigia-l] [spam] Retraction re: "IA" value posting I made ear lier

Ashk, Adamya Adamya.Ashk at Staples.com
Thu Jul 18 16:30:41 EDT 2002

> They are not IA at all, but some kind-of 'design.' These are not
> solutions. They are more accurately 'helpful fixes,' or, as I have
> indicated before, "the relay of some vain IAs transcription of
> representational content."

Whichever solution might be taken up it is impossible to dissect the
'person' from the 'translation of the representational content'. IA is not
mathematics and solutions are deemed successful or not at many levels of
logical interpretation.

This is a metaphysical argument and is not related at all to discussion of
IA as a 'design' vs. 'derivative/deductive' process.

-Adamya