[Sigia-l] [spam] Cancelled - "Formal" London IA meeting

Margaret Hanley mairead at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 17 07:10:39 EDT 2002

Dear all,
Based on a 2/3 response of people trying to get home before

the Tube shuts down, we've decided to postpone the formal
London IA meeting today.

More details in the coming week on the new date.

Mags
 --- Margaret Hanley <mairead at yahoo.com> wrote: > Hi all,

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=530906&y=179935&z=1&sv=530750,179750