[spam] RE: [Sigia-l] The New Nielsen?

David Heller hippiefunk at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 16 16:48:10 EDT 2002

Actually I'm not being American Centric. I work for a company w/
worldwide clients and have to cater to Europe, Asian and African clients
all the time. I was just at a European conference in May where I was
speaking with Europeans and I was telling you what they told me ... If
these 20 or so people's analysis is wrong, and I doubt it, than I'm
sorry but that is what I understand ... That is my market research and
the reality I live in.

I still think you miss my point, and I'll put it the way D. Norman does.
"My car drives better when it is clean." ... Same car, nothing in the
engine has changed, but it drives better b/c I'm happier in it. No
improvement in results.

-- Dave

David Heller
Sr. UI Designer
Documentum: The Leader in Enterprise Content Management
http://www.documentum.com/

T: 925-600-5636
E: david.heller at documentum.com
AIM: bolinhanyc // Yahoo: dave_ux // MSN: hippiefunk at hotmail.com

"If it is not useful, it will never be usable." --