[Sigia-l] DHTML Menus and HTML Widgets

Patrick Hunt patrick at strategux.com
Tue Jul 16 09:41:23 EDT 2002

I realize that this is more of an HTML issue and not an IA one, so I
apologize in advance for being a bit off topic. However, that's never stopped
me before. (Plus, some list members seem to really know their HTML.)

A client has run into a problem in which a DHTML menu breaks when the layer
becomes visible and a drop-down widget is in the HTML in the area in which
the layer appears (this isn't true for other HTML widgets).

Has anyone run into this problem before, and if so, what did you do about it?
(The advisability of using DHTML menus apparently is not open for discussion
with this client.)

Thanks.

pH