[Sigia-l] Questionnaire for Impending IA Summit 2003

christina wodtke cwodtke at eleganthack.com
Thu Jul 11 15:07:12 EDT 2002

BTW, sometimes when I see a survey like this I think-- gosh, that's too much
work.

But a partial response is still better than a black hole, so please, fill
out the stuff you care about and skip the stuff you don't have an answer to.
Your answers will really help us make a much better summit.

thanks!

chair-lady wodtke.