[Sigia-l] Comment - The New Nielson

Michael Kay lists at peep.org
Mon Jul 8 12:34:14 EDT 2002

I had the same interpretation. And in turn Don was probably inspired
by all the developers who have been beating the same drum for a
while. Though, it's amusing how Nielson says it in such academic
terms like "joy of use." Maybe it's a play on "Joy of Sex." It's a
good turn.
--Mike

Author: The Web Wizard's Guide to Flash
http://www.peep.org/wizard/