[Sigia-l] Designing Web Application Home Pages

Patrick Neeman pat at nexisinteractive.com
Tue Dec 31 03:24:32 EST 2002

Not to point out what I think is the obvious, but...

When software developers develop, they start to see certain patterns in solving certain design problems. I would hope that many of
the IA/UI/ID people here on this list would recognize that in designing certain UIs you would see certain patterns of design that
seem to work well.

Just my opinion, for whatever it's worth...

P@