[Sigia-l] google zeitgeist

gunnar at langemark.com gunnar at langemark.com
Thu Dec 19 10:09:16 EST 2002

Hey - I think I just struck something here! ;-)
Now - I\'m not a great fan of the game in mention (I don\'t watch many of these games).
I know that Beckham is an idol in Japan - if for nothing else then for his Hair.

I also know that Ziya is a great fan of soccer/football ;-)

Did any of You click on the top 20 women? They are cutie teen-idols with teddy-bears in their hands. I honestly don\'t really know what to make of it?

Gunnar