[Sigia-l] rsi (off topic)

Tom Croucher tom at kid666.com
Fri Dec 13 14:09:26 EST 2002

You shouldnt rest your wrist on anything when typing, for the same reason
why splint gloves are bad. It makes your wrists weak because they are
constantly being supported. Better to excercise them in a way which
doesn't strain them unnecesarily.

Tom

--
"Microsoft aren't evil, they just make really crappy operating systems" -
Linus Torvalds

Visit http://www.kid666.com