[Sigia-l] Thought provoking article in the Jan PC World.

David Carruthers David.Carruthers at oyster.com
Fri Dec 13 10:09:45 EST 2002

Out of interest, does anyone have any good examples of these types of ads?

Are there any?

If you have any particular examples of interest (either for or against) send
them to me and I'll summarise for the list.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Oyster Partners Ltd
does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any
views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Oyster Partners Ltd.