[Sigia-l] Thought provoking article in the Jan PC World.

Beau Lebens beau at dentedreality.com.au
Thu Dec 12 20:49:06 EST 2002

Another one that I came across (long story why I was there in the first
place...!) was at AdultShop.com, they have a layered DIV Santa flying
around, but his DIV covers the entire screen pretty muh, including most of
the products and global navigation, so you can't really navigate anywhere
until the ad has finished (and it takes *ages* unless you click on it)

Beau