[Sigia-l] a word or two that means 'go to advanced search'

Lorelei Brown loreleibrown at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 10 10:41:50 EST 2002

Hello everyone --

I'm looking for a one or two word phrase that means
'go to advanced search' that will direct users to link
from a keyword search box to a an area that will let
them choose more detailed parameters.

audience (primary and secondary school teachers) so
we're looking for something else. We're all so
entrenched in our web world that we can't think of
anything simple and intuitive.

We've also decided against going with the filter
results method, since our audience loses interest when
they have to click too much.

Can anyone else think of something short and sweet?

Thanks -

Lorelei