[Sigia-l] certifications

Smith, Denise (Hewitt) denise.smith at idea.com
Wed Dec 4 16:16:57 EST 2002

I know the question has been asked before, but what, if any, certifications
make sense for an IA? I'm planning for next year in terms of personal goals.
Books are good, but presenting a book list to a client doesn't exactly help
them have confidence in you. And as is common in lean economic times, a lot
of them are asking what certifications I have. *rolls eyes* Doesn't matter
how many enterprise-level architectures I have designed or awards I have
won. They just want to have some sort of independent stamp of approval on
me.

*hrms* If i get certified, should I also get it tattooed on my forhead?

Thanks!

Denise