[Sigia-l] Multiple languages on a single web page

Chiara Fox chiarafox at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 20 15:41:43 EDT 2002

Hello Dianne-

The idea of having language preferences and having the
site automatically serve up the page in a preferred
language is something we are thinking about.

Are the browser-based language preferences widely used
though? Is it something that is unique to IE? We need
to support a variety of browsers on different
platforms. I also worry that not many users know to
adjust that setting. Of course, it may be common
knowledge outside the US. Any insights from collegues
not based in the US?

-Chiara

=====