[Sigia-l] RE: search interface for cross tabs

Sean Lawrence slawrence at lucidvagary.com
Fri Aug 9 01:38:16 EDT 2002

Indeed!  Flash MX, apart from the HTML usabilty concerns, presents a
tremendous web-based application interface development kit.  Not everything
needs to be bookmarkable as many folks who have dealt with DHTML server
interfaces can attest to.  When I want to get something done for certain
tasks, I want an interface not a content system.