[Sigia-l] job: williams-sonoma ia/ui

Andrew Hinton andrew at memekitchen.com
Thu Aug 8 11:52:37 EDT 2002

Yeah, I wasn't surprised at the bundling especially, just interested :-)
That is, it's yet another example of how IA and UI are getting lumped
together for the sake of efficiency, etc.

But it's encouraging that IA is listed *at all* -- and that the job
description seems to understand what the IA and UI pieces are about.