[Sigia-l] IA and Traditional Software

Bayard, Florence FBayard at imf.org
Fri Aug 2 17:43:34 EDT 2002

Lyle,

IMHO, I believe that IA has EVERYTHING to do with software development
(systems or products) - web or non-web platform. An Information
Architect ought to be on every software development team - to ensure
that the info needs of the users of the system are met in a way that
complies with institutional IA standards and guidelines.

Florence Bayard
IA Project Manager (for 20 years, an IT project manager at the IMF)
International Monetary Fund