[Sigia-l] IA and Traditional Software

Listera listera at rcn.com
Fri Aug 2 16:21:16 EDT 2002

"Madhu Menon" wrote:

> Alas, this story holds true for more that just Microsoft.

I didn't mean to imply that it was just Microsoft at all. It's just that
they have more resources to correct the situation (if they wished) than
everybody else put together. And they make a lot of noise about catering to
the user. The company that brought us 'user engineering', IBM (which gets
the bulk of its revenue from consulting and integration) is another example.
I don't mean to pick on individual companies, but the list is shamefully too
long.

Best,