[Sigia-l] ConceptDraw vs MindMapper

Ziya Oz ZiyaOz at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 30 13:45:24 EDT 2002

"Andrew Hinton" wrote:

> If you're using Mac OS X you may be better off with Omni Graffle, though I
> don't recall right away what linking features it has.

Well, any object can have an action associated, either a URL or a script.

> It creates probably the most presentable/printable/beautiful diagrams I've
> seen. But it too is a young product in its dev cycle.

And about as polished as some decade old apps out there, without requiring
extra special measures to handle large files from fatal corruption :-)

Forget the two apps mentioned, go with OmniGraffle even just for its sheer
elegance.

Best,