FIX! [Sigia-l] Corrupted Visio File Help

Heller, David david.heller at documentum.com
Fri Apr 26 12:19:16 EDT 2002

To work w/ visio, I have changed my habbits so that I don't have 1 document,
but many component specs that I build into a single PDF file for team
consumption. I wish I didn't have to build the PDF, but there is no choice
of the matter for my team.

But by reducing the size of my working files to at most 30 pages (my specs
were previous 200), I have done a great job at reducing save times. However,
some things that are even more important w/ save time than page # is
background embedding. Nesting background after background causes some save
troubles and causes PDF rendition slowdown as well. I do it anyway, b/c the
savings of management issues w/ backgrounds is worth it to me.

-- dave