[Sigia-l] Open Positions Available - NYC/NJ - Contract to Perm

Glenn Handler ghandler at businessedge.com
Wed Apr 24 16:59:25 EDT 2002

Hi Everyone:

My name is Glenn Handler and I am the Lead Recruiter for BusinessEdge
Solutions - a next-generation, pure-play Operations Support Systems (OSS)
integration firm, designing and deploying end-to-end OSS architecture
solutions for the wireline, cable, and wireless segments of the
communications industry.

I have a number of positions available - mostly contracts - looking for very
talented IA's.  Please let me know if your interested - or if you may know
someone who is.  Thanks for your time.

Glenn Handler
BusinessEdge Solutions
ghandler at businessedge.com

T  646.756.2520
C  917.225.7615

http://www.businessedge.com

1633 Broadway, 23rd Floor
New York, NY 10019

NOTE: The information contained in this message may be privileged and
not the intended recipient, or an employee or an agent responsible for
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from
your computer. Thank you. BusinessEdge Solutions Inc.