FIX! [Sigia-l] Corrupted Visio File Help

Gordon Montgomery gordon at gmeta.com
Tue Apr 23 17:39:22 EDT 2002

Sorry to those with happy Visios but you never know when
you might need this...All IAs I know use Visio at some time and
it's not very nice either...

Here's the sucker that should fix the problem:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=kb;en-us;q278261

I thought I had already posted this, but maybe not...sorry for the delay :)

thx.
g.

Gordon Montgomery MSc, BA
Founder, http://gMeta.com