[Sigia-l] Corrupted Visio File Help

Chung, Hedahne Hedahne.Chung at starwoodhotels.com
Tue Apr 23 14:09:29 EDT 2002

Lee,

I have had the very same situation happen to me as well. <sigh>
I hate to say this, but there may be no way to retrieve the Visio file once
it is corrupted to that extent (ie: the "error (100)" message). It also may
not be the file but visio itself that is crashing, so my suggestion is that
you reinstall visio before opening anything else in the program. I say this
because I was finding myself with multiple files suddenly going corrupt
after I attempted opening them (needless to say, a total IA nightmare).
After I did that, the corrupting stopped happening.

Hope this helps,

Hedahne