[Sigia-l] more on mixing apples, oranges, tomatoes, Cleveland, Kansas City... (was IA practice maturation)

Maribeth Sullivan maribeth at madiganpratt.com
Wed Apr 17 17:30:53 EDT 2002

Well, geography is only one of Ann Arbor's facets that might be labeled
"midwest." Attitude is another. As one who has spent most of my life on the
East Coast except for my time at Argus, I can attest to a very different and
refreshing "mid-west attitude" in Ann Arbor that I sorely miss now that I am
back in New England. Or should I consider attitude a "State of Mind" and
shuffle it back into the geography category?

And if geography and attitude are two of Ann Arbor's attributes and
"midwest" is a value that can be used for either, can I order a glass of
rose from the tomato section Hiller's Market in Ann Arbor?

Maribeth Sullivan,
Information Architect
Madigan Pratt & Associates
220 Middlesex Rd.,  Darien CT 06820