[Sigia-l] Getting Thirsty in Chicago

Donna Marie Fritzsche donnamarie at oneimage.com
Wed Apr 17 09:28:48 EDT 2002

>(1) Donna Fritzsche has been organizing IA Learning Hours to great success,
>with the next one scheduled for Monday, April 22 at 6:30 pm at the Shedd
>Aquarium. The discussion will focus on paper vs electronic prototype user
>testing. For more info contact Donna at (773) 227-9731 or dfritz at artic.edu.

Hi Folks,
Thanks for spreading the word Betsy!  One slight correction - due to
an unanticipated event at the Shedd Aquarium - the meeting has been
moved to Monday, April 29 at 6:30!  The formal announcement will be
sent today.  Starting in May we will be moving our meetings to
Thursday nites so that we can take advantage of Jazz at the Shedd!!
Imagine that, great IA discussions, incredible lakefront view, and
wonderful music all in one nite!

We post our meeting schedule to this list every month, but if people
want more information on what is happening in Chicago there are a few
more resources in addition to the ones that Betsy mentioned.  There
are two mailing lists:
chicagoIA at yahoogroups.com (contact rachel.switzky at lante.com to get signed up)
chi-squared at yahoogroups.com (they also sponsor great meetings!)

For more information on Net Content/Chicago, and other related
events, check out
the AMC website at www.amcomm.org.  It is temporarily down but they
will be putting it back up soon.

Thanks,