[Sigia-l] Re: SIGIA-L: Command line fun!

Jody A. Hankinson hank99 at bway.net
Mon Apr 8 11:48:43 EDT 2002

For as much as I hate about.com, this is the best listing I've found.

http://macos.about.com/library/weekly/aa061499.htm?terms=shortcuts

- Jody

Jody A. Hankinson
   Information Architect ......| Interpreting strategy and processes
e: hank99 at bway.net             | into Internet applications.
t: 917.749.0910