[Sighlth-l] Call for SIG-HLTH Chair-Elect Nominations

Vardell, Emily J evardell at email.unc.edu
Tue Sep 27 15:34:45 EDT 2016

Hello, SIG-HLTH members!

We are looking for nominations (including self-nominations!) for SIG-HLTH Chair-Elect. This person will serve as Chair-Elect from October 2016 to September 2017 and then Chair from September 2017 to September 2018. As Chair-Elect you would attend conference calls with other SIG-HLTH officers to help with SIG planning. As Chair you would be responsible for leading the conference calls, for submitting the SIG's annual report, and helping with other SIG activities. This is a great opportunity to add professional service to your resume!

Please let me know if you have any questions about the role(s). Please email me (evardell at unc.edu<mailto:evardell at unc.edu>) by Monday, October 3rd, if you would like to serve as Chair-Elect or nominate a SIG-HLTH member. We would love to have you join our leadership group!

Thank you for your time and interest,
Emily

Emily Vardell, MLS
PhD Candidate and Teaching Fellow
School of Information and Library Science
http://evardell.web.unc.edu/

Editor of:
The Medical Library Association Guide to Answering Questions about the Affordable Care Act<bitly.com/ACABook>