[Sighlth-l] SIG HLTH nominations for leadership roles

Vardell, Emily J evardell at email.unc.edu
Fri Oct 9 13:25:48 EDT 2015

Hello, SIG HLTH members!

We will be electing a new slate of SIG HLTH officers who will begin their terms during the annual meeting next month. We are looking for individuals to volunteer to run for Chair-Elect and Secretary/Treasurer. If you are interested in running or would like to nominate a SIG HLTH member to run, please send me an email with a short bio by next Friday, October 16. We will be sending out a ballot to vote on officers closer to the annual meeting.

The officer responsibilities are as follows:
Chair-Elect: the Chair-Elect supports the current Chair by attending officer meetings and assisting with preparing any applications for SIG-sponsored content at the annual ASIS&T meetings. The Chair-Elect assumes Chair responsibilities (organizing SIG HLTH meetings, promoting the SIG, guiding the direction of SIG activities and goals) once the Chair steps down from her/his term.
Secretary/Treasurer: the Secretary/Treasurer takes notes during SIG HLTH meetings and prepares balance statements for ASIS&T leadership.

Please contact Si Sun, current chair (at sisun at rutgers.edu<mailto:sisun at rutgers.edu>) or me with any questions.
Thanks!
Emily

Emily Vardell, MLS
SIG HLTH Chair-Elect
PhD Student and Teaching Fellow
School of Information and Library Science
http://evardell.web.unc.edu/

Editor of:
The Medical Library Association Guide to Answering Questions about the Affordable Care Act<https://rowman.com/ISBN/9781442255364/>