[Sighlth-l] Reminder: SIG/HLTH Brochure Design Competition Due Sep 30

Si Sun sisun at rutgers.edu
Thu Sep 18 23:01:05 EDT 2014

*BROCHURE DESIGN COMPETITION*

SIG HLTH will be distributing letter sized one page brochures/posters at
health informatics related sessions at ASIS&T 2014. The purposes of these
brochures are to promote attendance at health informatics related sessions
and enhance member recruitment. These brochures will be designed by
SIG HLTH members
and selected through public voting. Please contribute your design talent!

*Prize*: $50 for first place, $20 for second place, $10 for third place.

*Requirements*: (a) include our SIG logo at the beginning of this email;
(b) include information about our SIG, such as the introduction on our
ASIS&T website https://www.asis.org/SIG/hlth.html(c) include information on
our events during ASIS&T, such as the activities listed here
http://sighlth.wordpress.com/

*Submission deadline*: September 30, 2014

*Voting deadline*: October 15, 2014