[Sigmed-l] [Sigbioinform-l] Survey of Informatics Programs in US

Richard Hill rhill at asis.org
Mon Aug 10 15:08:50 EDT 2009

[Posted on behalf of Brad Hemminger.  Dick Hill]

We have compiled an updated listing of academic programs in informatics
in the US.  This is the 6th revision (compiled in November/December
2008).  It includes programs in bioinformatics, dental informatics,
health informatics, medical and biomedical informatics, nursing
informatics, pharmacy informatics, chemoinformatics.

We maintain this survey information and try to keep it as accurate as
possible.  We welcome your sending information about programs we do not
have listed, or corrections to existing listing.

The survey is freely available on the web at
   http://ils.unc.edu/informatics_programs/

It contains summary presentations (html) and detailed listings (Excel)
of each program.

Sincerely,
Brad Hemminger

Bradley Hemminger Ph.D.
Associate Professor
School of Information and Library Science
206A Manning Hall
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, North Carolina  27599-3360

(919) 966-2998
(919) 962-8071  (fax)
bmh at ils.unc.edu

Joint Appointment in the Carolina Center for Genome Sciences
http://genomics.unc.edu

Adjunct Associate Professor, Dept of Radiology, School of Medicine

Bioinformatics at School of Information and Library Science
http://ils.unc.edu/bioinfo

Digital Libraries at UNC-CH
http://ils.unc.edu/cradle