[Sigmed-l] Are we meeting?

Steven L. MacCall smaccall at bama.ua.edu
Mon Oct 22 13:09:41 EDT 2007

Hello everyone,

Apologies, but we've decided to make a last minute adjust to the SIG/MED
planning session tomorrow (Tuesday) due to the fact that there is a
Health-related panel at the same time (10:15).

SO, we're going to start meeting at 9:45 am in the Gilpatrick B room on the
first floor, and then at 10:15, we're adjourn to attend the Health-related
session in the Executive CD room on the second floor. Because this session
has only two presenters, we'll have time to finish our planning meeting in
the same room as the Health panel!! :-)

See you tomorrow....

slm
--