[Sigmed-l] Google Health Prototype screen shots

Catherine Arnott Smith casmith24 at wisc.edu
Mon Aug 20 10:35:06 EDT 2007

Leonard D'Avolio wrote:

> If anyone is interested, some early screen shots from Google Health
> have made it to the web. Gives you a pretty good idea of what's planned.
>
> http://blogoscoped.com/archive/2007-08-14-n43.html

I want to know how they're getting over the HIPAA issues. That's what
*I* want to know.

A Google guy was a keynote speaker at spring AMIA this year (in fact,
Google was one of the sponsors -- hmmm), and he wasn't all that popular,
mostly because he didn't seem aware of what had already been done.

--
Catherine Arnott Smith, PhD
Assistant Professor

***
The machine does not isolate us from the
great problems of nature but plunges us
more deeply into them.
--Antoine de Saint-Exupery

***