[Sigmed-l] ASIST Planning Issues

Louisa Worthington Rogers elworthi at MIT.EDU
Wed Sep 27 11:52:19 EDT 2006

Catherine,

Would you tell me more about Nominating Committee duties?
Thanks,
Louisa

____________________________
Louisa Worthington Rogers
Biology, Medicine & Neurosciences Librarian
M.I.T. Science Library 14S-134
Cambridge, MA 02139
elworthi at mit.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: sigmed-l-bounces at asis.org [mailto:sigmed-l-bounces at asis.org] On Behalf
Of Catherine Arnott Smith
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2006 10:56 AM
To: sigmed-l at asis.org
Subject: [Sigmed-l] ASIST Planning Issues

I've had essentially no response to my request for Nominating Committee
members, so I am thinking about declaring a coup. Ideas?

We need to send somebody to the SIG Cabinet meeting on Saturday morning,
but since I am participating in the pre-conference joint workshop, I am
unable to attend. Can somebody go for us? Steve M., can you go?

Also: Vicki Gregory has written:

*******I have put up two "shell" (no pun intended) documents with
meeting times.  You can check what is still available and then email me
with your SIG's choice of meeting times.

http://shell.cas.usf.edu/~gregory/ASIST/MondaySIGPLanningSessions.htm
<http://shell.cas.usf.edu/%7Egregory/ASIST/MondaySIGPLanningSessions.htm>

http://shell.cas.usf.edu/~gregory/ASIST/TuesdaySIGPLanningSessions.htm
<http://shell.cas.usf.edu/%7Egregory/ASIST/TuesdaySIGPLanningSessions.htm>

I will update the web documents when changes occur so that you will get
updated information as SIGs begin to sign up for times.* **

PLEASE get back to me as soon as you can with your schedule preferences,
and when I have a coagulated mass of responses, I will sign us up.

--
Catherine Arnott Smith, PhD
Assistant Professor

***
The machine does not isolate us from the
great problems of nature but plunges us
more deeply into them.
--Antoine de Saint-Exupery

***