[Sigmed-l] ASIS&T Discount - Content Strategy and Modeling workshop

Richard Hill rhill at asis.org
Tue Aug 29 09:05:19 EDT 2006

NOTE:  AIS&T members get $200 of this seminar.  Dick Hill

Taming the Content Beast: Content Strategy and Modeling for IT Professionals

An exclusive 2-day workshop presented by industry-leading consultant and author, Bob Boiko

http://www.metatorial.com/seminar.asp?code=asist

Is your content weighing you down? Does the very thought of trying to deal with your burgeoning content management issues give you a queasy feeling? If so, ASIS&T and I have a great opportunity for you!

My name is Bob Boiko and I literally wrote book on content management (the widely acclaimed "Content Management Bible"). I am on the faculty of the University of Washington iSchool and my clients include some of the world's top corporations, government, and non profit organizations. I have traveled from Seattle to Singapore teaching my innovative methods to scores of organizations and solved just about every content management problem you could imagine.

This Fall I will be sharing these very same methods with a select group of individuals in Washington D.C. on September 18th and 19th at the luxurious Willard Intercontental Hotel.  In this small, hands on seminar I will work you through the step by step process that I have perfected over almost 20 years of consulting and teaching around the globe.

You will come away with a CM Strategy that gets support from your executive team and a Content Model that makes your strategy real.

You will also receive a host of extras:

- A complete workbook to chart your own CM strategy and content model
- A copy of the acclaimed "Content Management Bible"
- A sneak-peek version of Bob's new book "Laughing at the CIO"
- Access to Bob's exclusive eBooks on strategy and project leadership
- Bob's much-loved CMS Possibilities Poster
- The elegance, beauty and opulence of the Willard hotel where we will provide you with continental breakfast, snacks and a gourmet lunch each day.

As an ASIS member get $200 off the regular price of $1,950.
http://www.metatorial.com/seminar.asp?code=asist

Pre-register for the workshop and get a free copy of the Metatorial CMS Planner (a $200 value)

Be one of the first 10 people to complete registration and get a free hour of consulting with me on your CMS problems and questions.

For more about me or this seminar, click the link below:

http://www.metatorial.com/seminar.asp?code=asist

Or contact my Director of Client Relations, Tim Brennan (tim.brennan at metatorial.com or toll free at 1-888-726-3609)

Sincerely,
Bob Boiko

Executive Director
American Society for Information Science and Technology
1320 Fenwick Lane, Suite 510
Silver Spring, MD  20910
FAX: (301) 495-0810
(301) 495-0900