[Sigmed-l] ASIST SIG Med Panel(s)

parmanto+ at pitt.edu parmanto+ at pitt.edu
Tue May 14 06:18:28 EDT 2002

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

Dear Y'vonne Gray:

On behalf of the ASIST AM 2002 Program Committee, I am delighted to inform
you that the following panel (127) has been accepted to appear at the
conference:

     DataMining for HealthCare Professionals SIG Med Panel 2002
Authors: Elizabeth Liddy, Henry Small, Kathy Moeller, Dale Sanders

Also  ASIST AM02 2002 Reviews for Paper #135Panel was accepted

Title: The Structure of Medical Informatics (panel presentation)